Microsoft Project Essentials Training
This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft® Project 2013/2016 application. The course will also provide an overview of the project plan, tasks, and resources. Additionally, the course provides information on tracking project progress and task scheduling. An outline on reporting, troubleshooting, and customizing views will be provided by the course. You will also get information on sharing project information, resource pooling and consolidation, along with an update on new features in the Microsoft® Project 2013/2016 application.
Duration : 2 days
Mode of delivery : Class room based instructor led training.
Prerequisite : Basic understanding on Project Management and basic office applications like excel.
This course is designed for?
This course is aimed at individuals who need to strengthen their project management tool sets, those new to project management, or project managers seeking a refresher on fundamental project management knowledge, skills and current tools.
What will you learn?
Microsoft Project 2013/2016 helps in managing projects efficiently. This is one of the most sought out application for professional project management. This training in Microsoft Project 2013/2016 offers the following benefits:
- Manage projects using the Microsoft® Project 2013/2016 application
- Manage resources and assignments within a project
- Track the project progress using various features
- Create a task-based schedule for the project
- Share project information
What Topics will be covered in the Course?
1. Module 1: Getting Started with Project 2013/6
2. Module 2: Creating and Defining Projects
3. Module 3: Working with Estimates and Dependencies
4. Module 4: Working with Deadlines, Constraints, and Task Calendars
5. Module 5: Working with Resources
6. Module 6: Predicting Behavior by Using Task Types and the Scheduling Formula
7. Module 7: Customizing and Formatting
8. Module 8: Analyzing Resource Utilization
9. Module 9: Tracking Progress
10. Module 10: Creating Reports
11. Module 11: Managing Multiple Projects
Register Here :